Leaders from the local nonprofit news organization IowaWatch said their new radio program — the IowaWatch Connection — is off to a successful start, an Iowa City Press-Citizen story published July 18 begins.
You can read the entire article, by Chastity Dillard, at this link.
Listen to, and read more about The IowaWatch Connection at this link.
Type of work:
Republish our articles for free, online or in print.
Republish this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Investigate Midwest Reporting Republishing Guidelines
Unless otherwise noted, you are allowed to republish our stories, original photos and graphics for free under the following conditions:
- You must include a credited byline as published , for example “Author Name, Investigate Midwest.”If your system does not allow it, you instead must include this tag at the top of the story: “This story was originally published on Investigate Midwest”
- You must include this tagline and linkbackInvestigate Midwest is an independent, nonprofit newsroom. Our mission is to serve the public interest by exposing dangerous and costly practices of influential agricultural corporations and institutions through in-depth and data-driven investigative journalism.Visit us online at www.investigatemidwest.org
- Please note: Some of our work is funded through grants and fellowships and may be embargoed for republication until a set date.In these instances, we will have a special tagline and byline on our original published piece. If you republish this work, you must include these credits as published. Any work embargoed for republication will be denoted.
- Original photos and graphics may be republished with a credited cutline.
- It’s okay to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories. You can’t state or imply that donations to your organization support Investigate Midwest’s work.
- You can’t sell our material separately or syndicate it.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You can’t use our work to populate a web site designed to improve rankings on search engines, or solely to gain revenue from network-based advertisements.
- You cannot use our work in digital and print publications such as books, ebooks,special editions, data applications and similar material without separate permission. Please contact executive director Erin Orr at email@example.com
Read The Press-Citizen Story About The IowaWatch Connection
by IowaWatch, Investigate Midwest
July 18, 2014