Iowa is facing a teacher shortage. This IowaWatch Connection report explores why that is, and how schools and universities are dealing with the challenge.
Appearing on the program are:
- Bev Smith, associate superintendent, Waterloo Community School District.
- Mark Nook, president, University of Northern Iowa.
- Tammy Wawro, president, Iowa State Education Association.
- Jill Uhlenberg, dean of the department of curriculum and instruction, University of Northern Iowa.
- Nancy Langguth, associate dean, University of Iowa College of Education.
Type of work: